Marika Smith is a sex educator, podcaster, counsellor, lecturer and freelance writer specialised in sex and relationships, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
I call myself a sex inspirator due to my aim to focus on the positive, fun, enpowering and self-developing aspects of human sexuality.
At the moment, I offer:
- Personal counselling for individuals, couples or poly constellations in Swedish and English
Do you need advice or knowledge on sex and relationships? Are you curious of what else there is to discover in your sex life? Need help to communicate about sex or rekindle the flame between you? Want to learn som tips and tricks on how to maximise your pleasure?
In my private counselling you come to my home, sit on my couch and talk about sex, on your own terms, with our without a specific goal. Most people find this utterly soothing and enpowering, and a great start for both managing and preventing problems in the sex department.
The session is held at my place in Fruängen, Stockholm, or over cryptated video calls. Price is 950 SEK or 100 Euro, payed in advance, for a 90 minute session.
Book your first session here.
- Classes and lectures in Swedish and English
I offer a wide range of lectures, hands-on workshops, classes and seminars on sex, for private parties, companies and organisations. From hen dues to science conferences. A few recurring subjects among many others:
– BDSM and fetishism
– Pleasing the Pussy Bootcamp – how female desire really works
– Oral sex classes (practised on deliciously juicy fruit)
– ”The Orgasm Gap” and how to fill it
– How to keep attraction alive and kicking in longterm relationships
– Make your own sex toys
– #metoo from a sex ed perspective – for teachers, schools and workplaces
– Sex tech, robots and teledildonics
– Porn, from an non-judging perspective
- Writing assignments
Journalistic, informational, commercial content, and more. Mainly in Swedish but I welcome assignments in English as well.
- ”Sexpertice” in the media
Do you need a sex expert for your article, tv show, podcast, panel talk etcetera? Look no further. I’m inspirational and fun as well as really nerdy about sex facts.
Need someone to explain all that stuff about the Swedish sin and why us Swedes love to be naked in nature? Get in touch.
Ready for more? Please get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(I regret that I’m not able to answer personal sex questions via email, but I will happily help you if you make an appointment.)